The Enterprise Random Process is a software package developed for optimum use of resources of an enterprise in a planned manner. ERP integrates that entire enterprise starting from the supplier to the customer, covering logistics, financial and human resources. This will enable the enterprise to increase productivity by reducing costs. ERP is a package for cost saving. Once the ERP is implemented, a single solution addresses the information needs of the whole organization.ERP provides an integrated view of core business processes, often in real-time, using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across the various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data.ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions, and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Sales and Distribution Management
Supplier and Purchase Order Management
Inventory & Material Management Module
Total Quality Management
Human Resource Management
- Streamlining processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Login Authentication
- It reduces file work
- Better customer satisfaction.
- Supply chain management
- End-to-end supply chain management is crucial for enterprises having multiple manufacturing units and distribution networks.
- ERP is used to optimize the overall flow of demand and supply data and to build relationship between various activities to optimally identify the demand supply chain
- Resource management
- The resources such as equipment and human resources should be effectively managed.
- PTo facilitate effective management of equipment resources, on line records of equipment location and status need to be kept and proper accounting methods need to be followed in respect of operating costs and maintenance costs.
- To manage human resources effectively, functions such as employee database job descriptions and evaluations, applicant tracking, requisition management, performance review, cost benefits, career and succession planning, creating alternate organization structures, taking care of training needs etc are provided by the ERP software package.
- To facilitate total quality management (TQM), the ERP provides for quality planning required for ISO 9000 certification.
- Doubled business
- Improve resources utilization
- Improved information accuracy
- Improved decision making capability
- Reduction of cycle time upto 80 percent