The Customer relationship management(CRM) is an approach to managing a company's interaction with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
Multiple Channel Support
Productivity and Engagement
Global customer support
Flexibility and customization
Social Media Integration
- CRM can increase revenues
- Increasing the top line of the business.
- CRM can help you sell more by improving your selling processes and opening up new avenues based on the comprehensive view and customer intelligence available from CRM analytics.
- CRM can reduce costs
- CRM software is a powerful tool for reducing inefficiencies that are costing your business money.
- CRM can help you identify and eliminate operational pain points
- It helps to identify places where your operations are unacceptably inefficient.
- CRM can increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Sales Rep Management
- Using this type of software will provide a firsthand look into each team member’s sales statistics, including information like average lead contact time, task completion time and conversion rate.
- Customer details are stored in an easy to access place.
- Departmental Integration
- Invoicing and quoting is more streamlined
- CRM gives a professional image to your business